One of the first Gymnasiums of the Greek State (founded in 1835), established in Plaka. The first scientific instruments were sent to this Gymnasium in 1857, and the professor of physics George Paulides was asked by letter from the Ministry to begin the teaching of experimental physics.
Instruments with this location:
There are no catalogued instruments with this location.
Instruments with this origin:
There are no catalogued instruments with this origin.